Bumble SubHero College?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Bumble SubHero College?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

St. Law U Sunday: Meet Hannah Lobdell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Name: Hannah Lobdell

Year: Junior

Hometown: Watervliet NY

Majors/Minors/Fields of Interest? Why?:

English/Communication—I love reading, writing, and being around people

Horoscope Sign: Aries

Favorite Television Show (and why?):

Schitt’s Creek–Because it is a surprisingly hilarious and heartfelt show with unforgettable characters.

What sports team(s) do you cheer for? Why?:

Chicago Blackhawks – I’m a huge Jonathan Toews fan.

What is your dream job? Why?:

Video game writer–Video games create such immersive worlds and stories that I want to create on my own.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?:

I would love to go to New Zealand because it’s such a beautiful country with rich cultures and amazing scenery.

What social movement(s) are you most passionate about, and why?:

BLM, Feminism, Pro-Choice—everyone deserves to be treated equally, and have the ability to be in control of their own bodies.

Why did you choose to attend St. Lawrence?:

The campus atmosphere and the surrounding area drew me in.

Favorite On-Campus Meal (indicate dining place)? Why?:

Waffles and Fruit at Dana–because it’s a great brunch meal for any reason.

Favorite Off-Campus Restaurant/Eatery (and why?):

Kochi Sushi – because of the unlimited sushi is to die for.

What is on your must-have college packing list as a Laurentian/as a St. Lawrence student? Why?:

My flannels– because it gets cold relatively quickly and flannels are so versatile for fall and winter.

Where is your favorite place to study on campus? Why?:

Treehouses – Because it’s my own separate world when I’m up above the books.

What is on your St. Lawrence bucket list (to-do before you graduate)? Why/who gave you this idea?:

Go to the top of the bell tower because it seems like such a nice location to see the campus from.

Why did you join Her Campus at St. Law U?:

What are you looking forward to with HC St. Law U? I wanted to try my hand at writing articles to be a part of a club on campus. I am looking forward to having a great connection with my fellow club members beyond college.

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?:

Reading, writing, drawing, coaching hockey, playing videos

Be sure to check out Hannah’s articles here!

Be sure to check out our social media platforms here!

Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.
Hannah Lobdell

St. Law U '22

I love attending St. Lawrence University! I am interested in reading, movies, video games, and music. I also LOVE to watch and play ice hockey. I also play rugby!