Spring Makeup Must-Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

A new season means a chance to update your makeup and get a whole new look. Check out this list of high-end and drugstore makeup items that are perfect for any budget!

High-end

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade- $18

If you haven’t tried this brow gel out yet, it’s definitely something you need to get your hands on for the Spring. Defined brows are always in style. And with 11 shades available, you can easily find the perfect brow shade for you! This product is waterproof, so it is great for the spring and summer, and it acts as an all-in-one: a color and a gel combined, so easy!

Benefit High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter- $26

Glowy, highlighted skin is always in style, and even more so for the spring of 2017. This light baby pink shade is perfect for a natural looking glow on cheekbones, cupids bow, and the tip of your nose to liven you up a bit! A bit on the pricey side, but 100% worth the investment. A little goes a long way with this product, so it will last a long time too!

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara- $23

The number one selling mascara at Sephora right now, and it will not disappoint! The stiff bristles of the wand make lashes long and volumised, without clumping together. A paraben free, which is an added bonus!

Drugstore

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer- $5

This bronzer is a fan favorite, as it is both natural-looking and waterproof! All four shades have the perfect amount of shimmer, and none of them leave an orange tone on the skin. Throw some on before a day out and you’ll looked bronzed and beautiful.

NYX Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick- $6.99

A great dupe for the Kylie Liquid Lip Kits, these NYX liquid lipsticks are long lasting, pigmented, and moisturizing! With 24 shades, there is endless opportunity to switch up your look with the swipe of the wand. Lip color can totally transform any outfit, and this one is up there on the bang for your buck list.

Maybelline color Tattoo eyeshadow- $6.99

This product has been around for ages, and people never seem to get sick of it! This cream eyeshadow is perfect to throw on quickly, yet lasts all day and you won’t need to worry about smudging or creasing. The colors range from nude, neutral colors to bright, vibrant hues.

Kristen Phillips

St. Law U '20

Hi everyone! I'm Kristen! I am a Performance and Communications arts and Psychology double major, and plan to one day hold a career in the public relations field. On campus, some of my favorite things to do are get chai lattes at the bookstore, run the nearby trails, head into town for some kombucha, or hang out at my sorority house with my friends! 
Kayla is Junior at St. Lawrence University, majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology. She is a member of the Women's Lacrosse team on campus and is Vice President of Public Relations at Delta Delta Delta. She lives in Milbrook, NY where she is the 2nd oldest of four children and where her 4 doggies stay. Her role models include.. Amy Schumer. Kayla just recently got back from a semester abroad in Prague and is excited to pick up Chapter Coorespondent for Her Campus St. Law U once again!