This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.
  • Hiking
    • Now that it’s warmer out, hit the trails! Hiking is a great workout and gives you time to chat with your friends. Plus, you can take cute photos at the peek!

• Spring fest

• Spring fest is April 22, so get excited and keep checking Her Campus St. Law U for insider tips on how to optimize your springfest experience.

• Spend time with you senior friends

• The semester will be over before you know it, so spend as much time as possible with your friends before they graduate.

• Trip with the OC

• Hang out with your friends, or meet new ones, by enjoying the great outdoors on an OC outing.

• Study hard

• Summer is just around the corner, but that doesn’t mean you can forget about your school work. Finish on a strong note, and you will enjoy summer vacation even more.

• Take advantage of on campus resources

• Not sure what you want to major in? Looking for a summer internship? Turn to your advisor and career services for some guidance.

• Go to a sporting event

• Wear your SLU apparel, make a poster, and go cheer on your friends! It’s a great way to spend an afternoon, and show some school pride.

• Go for brunch at Jake’s on the Water

• As great as Dana brunch is, be sure to treat yourself to an amazing brunch at Jake’s with your friends.

(Photo: Eliza Maher)

• Take a day trip to Ottawa

• Ottawa is only an hour and a half away. Why not pop over to Canada for a day of good food, museums, and shopping!

• Java Show

• If you haven’t gone already, check out a Java show on Thursday nights.

(Photo: Therese Lupariello)

• Darty

• It’s starting to get nice out. Take a break from studying and enjoy the sun with a tried and true day-party.

Kayla is Junior at St. Lawrence University, majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology. She is a member of the Women's Lacrosse team on campus and is Vice President of Public Relations at Delta Delta Delta. She lives in Milbrook, NY where she is the 2nd oldest of four children and where her 4 doggies stay. Her role models include.. Amy Schumer. Kayla just recently got back from a semester abroad in Prague and is excited to pick up Chapter Coorespondent for Her Campus St. Law U once again!