This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Due to the COVID-19 virus, SLU students are not allowed to be at our favorite place right now, St. Lawrence University. We are continuing the semester remotely at home, and it has me feeling nostalgic towards all things considered SLU. If you are like me, food weighs heavily on your mind during this quarantine. In honor of SLU (and food), I am sharing with you my top three pub meals that I miss the most.

Breakfast Wraps

Breakfast wraps always give me the energy boost I need to start my busy day. They are great because you are able to customize your own wrap however you like! Some days I go for a breakfast wrap with spinach and egg whites, while other days I go for a breakfast wrap with steak, eggs, and a hashbrown. Depending on your mood, you can really doctor up your breakfast wraps. I’ve loved every breakfast wrap I’ve eaten at the pub!

Cauliflower Crust Pizza

Similar to the breakfast wrap, you can create many different combos for this meal. Being gluten-free, the cauliflower crust pizza at the pub is one of the better gluten-free pizzas I’ve had. Some of my favorite toppings for the cauliflower crust pizzas are peppers, onions, tomatoes, and chicken. My “pub hack” is if you like Hawaiian pizzas, order the cauliflower crust pizza with ham and pineapple to create your very own Hawaiian pizza!

Dr. Feel Goods

Being gluten-free, I am unable to eat the Dr. Feel Good, but I know that SLU students are missing it A LOT. A Dr. Feel Good is one of the pub’s signature sandwiches. It’s a grilled cheese that contains chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks inside. Whenever you need a pick-me-up, a Dr. Feel Good is the way to go. During these unfortunate times, some comfort food like the Dr. Feel Good is what we all need.

Although as college students we are sad that the COVID-19 virus prevents us from going back to school this semester, we should all try to bring a little of SLU home with us. A new activity that we can all try is to recreate our favorite pub meals! What is your favorite pub meal? Let us know if you try making any signature pub meals at home!

I am a sophomore from Massachusetts majoring in Communications
    Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.