pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Profile: Quinn Mitchell Trainer ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Quinn Mitchell Trainer

Senior

OC member since sophomore year

What are you top 3 favorite outdoor activities?

Biking, Skiing, and Fishing

Favorite thing the Outing Club contributes to campus ?

Titus !

What happens when there is no snow for Titus….

Not worried about it for the mountain, they have snow. Maybe the rail jam, but we will try our best. Maybe we’ll do a slip and slide instead ?

What’s your ideal Titus look ?

Neon and fur. Look at any Rif Raf music video. Pitvipers too.

What’s the craziest thing you’ve seen at Titus?

My big brother with a big ol backy freshmen year naked. Made my family look pretty cool. I’ve seen gnarlier things but it’s all x-rated.

What inspired you to get a nose ring?

You know Nick and I just talked about it in the past and I woke up from a nap in his bed and I was like Nick let’s go get a nose ring, so we did. And Graham Agassiz has one and he’s a badass mountain biker I’m envious of.

Favorite SLU memory?

Any spring day when everybody is just out and about and wants to be social again after they hibernated all winter.

What’re you going to do with your life after you graduate and no longer live in the house ?

I’m gonna go get a job on Wall Street and make millions of dollars. Nahhh probably going to ski bum in Jackson for a year or two. Definitely going to take a few years off and ski and bike and fish… and go from there. I’ll stay connected to my slu friends and slu community and continue living the slu mentality.

What is the most rewarding thing you do to give back to the community?

Most rewarding thing I do? Probably put on events like Titus which brings the slu community together as a whole.

What’s going to be the biggest challenge of being on crutches at Titus?

Well, I graduated to the cane. Probably not going to be very mobile. Not skiing is going to suck.

Favorite on campus meal ?

Taco bar. Endless possibilities. Nachos, burrito, taco, put it on a salad.

If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be ?

Pizza, you can put anything on the pizza.

What did you have for dinner last night ?

Two cheese sticks.

What’s your favorite piece of clothing that you own ?

The button up oxford sweatshirt that’s denim. #anythingwithdenim

Go to drink?

Dark and stormys

What’s you’re favorite kitchen appliance ?

Probably a milk frother because you gotta make mochas somehow. They’re crucial. Or an espresso machine milk frother combo.

I am a sophomore at St. Lawrence University! I am a member of the lacrosse team, global studies major, and art minor. I have studied abroad in Kenya for a summer term, and am headed to South Africa next fall. I am originally from north of Boston, and spend my winters at Jay Peak, Vermont. I am also the youngest of my four siblings to study at SLU.