“One World: Together At Home” Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

In honor of those sacrificing their lives on the front line of COVID-19, Lady Gaga teamed up with Global Citizens to host One World: Together At Home: “A global broadcast & digital special to support frontline healthcare workers and the WHO.

If you haven’t watched the notable yet, you can find it on Apple TV or Amazon Prime. Also, check out https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/connect/togetherathome/ for more information about the event. It’s worth the watch!

Here are the songs to put on your new playlist:

1. “Smile” by Lady Gaga
  2. “Lean On Me” by Bill Withers (performed by Stevie Wonder for this event).
  3. “Love’s In Need of Love” by Stevie Wonder
  4. “Lady Madonna” by The Beatles
  5. “Rainbow” by Kasey Musgraves
  6. “I’m Still Standing” by Sir Elton John
  7. “Safety Dance” (featuring Jimmy Fallon’s singing) by The Roots
  8. “Carnaval” by Maluma
  9. “Yellow” by Chris Martin (from Coldplay)
  10. “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong (performed by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes for this event)
  11. “River Cross” by Eddie Vedder
  12. “A Change Is Gonna Come” by Aretha Franklin (performed by Lizzo for this event)
  13. “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” by The Rolling Stones
  14. “Rise Up” by Andra Day (shortly performed by Felicia Temple; a health care worker on the front lines in northern New Jersey).
  15. “Higher Love” by Keith Urban
  16. “African Giant” by Burna Boy
  17. “Hallelujah” by Burna Boy (not to be confused with Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen)
  18. “People” by Barbra Streisand (performed by Jennifer Lopez for this event)
  19. “Stand By Me” by John Lennon (performed by John Legend and Sam Smith for this event)
  20. “Wake Me Up When September Ends” by Green Day (performed by Bill Joel Armstrong alone for this event)
  21. “Sunny” by Bobby Hebb (performed by Billie Eilish and Finneas for this event)
  22. “Soon You Will Get Better” by Taylor Swift
  23. “The Prayer” by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli (performed by Celine and Andrea, and John Legend and Lang Lang)

On behalf of Her Campus St. Law U, THANK YOU to those on the front lines, those who continue to risk their lives, and to the WHO for all that you have done. 

Disclaimer: Her Campus St. Law U is neither affiliated nor sponsored by any brands or companies mentioned in this article.

Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.