This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Get excited Saints, because Springfest will be here in just one short week! As we get closer and closer to everyone’s favorite darty, take a minute to read up on this year’s performers so that you will be ready to sing along to all of their best songs!

Kid Ink Name: Brian Todd Collins From: Los Angeles, California Biggest hits: Show Me (ft. Chris Brown), Be real (ft. DeJ Loaf), Promise (ft. Fetty Wap) Fun fact: He has 27 tattoos on his face, hands and torso & he’s an aries.

Kid Ink is a hip hop rapper and songwriter who got his start in the business at sixteen years old as a producer, working with artists like Sean Kingston and Nipsey Hu$$le, among others. This was all before becoming a rapper and working on his own material. His first album Up & Away was released in 2012 and quickly made iTunes’ top five Hip-Hop albums and later reached number twenty on the Billboard top 200. His second album, My Own Lane, featured hits like Show Me, which featured Chris Brown,  and made the top ten on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Rap Songs. He also put out two more albums, Full Speed and Summer in the Winter, so if you are a fan of hip-hop or rap music, he has lots of material for you to listen to.

Tep No Although Tep No has not released any information about his identity and background, the canadian music producer has released many relaxing/tropical house music hits. Some of his most well known songs include “The Best Crew”, “Lana Del Dre” and “Swears like a Sailor”. His music is perfect for relaxing on a sunny day, so be sure to add his songs to your playlist!  

Kayla is Junior at St. Lawrence University, majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology. She is a member of the Women's Lacrosse team on campus and is Vice President of Public Relations at Delta Delta Delta. She lives in Milbrook, NY where she is the 2nd oldest of four children and where her 4 doggies stay. Her role models include.. Amy Schumer. Kayla just recently got back from a semester abroad in Prague and is excited to pick up Chapter Coorespondent for Her Campus St. Law U once again!