This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

As the weather becomes warmer and it becomes more tempting to go outside and enjoy it – making it more difficult to stay on top of all of your work and other priorities. Here are some tips that will help to keep you organized this spring!

Use your planner – Making sure that your planner is organized and always keeping it handy will allow you stay on top of your busy schedule.

Use colored pens – Although this sounds minor, using colorful pens will help keep your planner and notes organized as well as visually pleasing. This will also help with studying because it makes it easy to keep track of all your class notes.

Create a daily plan – Making a plan at the beginning of the day (or the night before) will ensure that you are aware of all the tasks that need to be done and when you will actually complete them. Whether it be assignments, meetings, or practices, planning out your entire day will help make sure that you don’t miss anything important and that you are on time!

Find a study spot – Finding a spot that works for you is the key to making the most of your time spent studying. Whether it’s a quiet place outside or a table in the library, finding a specific study spot will help keep you focused as the warmer weather approaches!

Take time to do nothing – Sometimes taking a day to ‘do nothing’ at all is the best thing possible. Relax by watching Netflix, or go to the gym to help clear your head. This will not only help you unwind, but it will give you more energy for the week ahead!

Kayla is Junior at St. Lawrence University, majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology. She is a member of the Women's Lacrosse team on campus and is Vice President of Public Relations at Delta Delta Delta. She lives in Milbrook, NY where she is the 2nd oldest of four children and where her 4 doggies stay. Her role models include.. Amy Schumer. Kayla just recently got back from a semester abroad in Prague and is excited to pick up Chapter Coorespondent for Her Campus St. Law U once again!