Finals Motivation – Instagram Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

For most of us students at St. Lawrence, the dreaded season of finals has come to an end. However, we cannot forget to support those who are still finishing up their last projects and papers. Oddly enough, when I lack motivation, I turn to Instagram because, just like a workout buddy, knowing that other people are being productive (especially if they’re organized) motivates me to be productive as well. Here are a few accounts on Instagram that seem to spark motivation for me in the most desperate of times.

Study With Jess

Meet your new (Australian) study buddy!

Ways To Study

This person has great tips for studying!

Procrastination Like a Pro

Yes, you read that account name properly! If this person can be productive, so can you!

Peach Study

The feed of this account is aesthetically pleasing which makes me want to be productively organized, too.

Study Diary of a Med Student

If a MEDICAL student can be productive, so can YOU!

I hope everybody is ending off the semester well and here’s to yet another great semester with Her Campus at St. Law U! We can’t wait to see you all in the Fall!

Be sure to find Her Campus at St. Law U on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!

Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.