This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

If you love all things scary and have ever wanted to experience life in a castle, Dracula’s castle may be just the place for you. Yes, that’s right! Dracula has a castle and you can spend the day there. “Where is such a place?” you may ask. The answer is the beautiful Bran, Romania. This picturesque castle is widely accepted as “Dracula’s Castle” because it inspired Bram Stoker’s description in his classic tale. Here are some of the things you can do there:

1. Enter the Time Tunnel

You can take a ride on a spooky elevator that has a long and complicated history of construction, dating all the way back to 1377. 

1. Dine at “Casa de ceai” Restaurant

Don’t worry, the menu here doesn’t reflect Dracula’s palate. 

1. Party and Learn!

Bran Castle is known for its history. Add that to its many events and you will have not only a fun experience but an enriching one as well. Right now, one of the events provides insight into the world of Romanian mythology. There’s also a Halloween party coming up! 

I don’t know about you, but I would love to spend Halloween at Dracula’s Castle one day! If you’d like to learn more about the castle, visit this website: http://www.bran-castle.com

Disclaimer: Her Campus St. Law U is neither sponsored by nor affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned in this article. 

Did you enjoy this article? Interested in joining our team? Reach out to us on our social media platforms, here!

Olivia Modarelli

St. Law U '24

Hi, I'm Olivia! I am currently a freshman at St. Lawrence University and am so excited to be starting my college career. I love to travel, write, dance and act, and I am currently pursuing a career in both writing and the performing arts. Check out this blog post from my gap year abroad: https://blog.apiabroad.com/on-site/auditioning-for-the-moulin-rouge-api-blog/
Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.