This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Who knew that we’d be saying “It’s that time of year again: Back to School!” and “Don’t forget your mask!” together? In case you’re looking to switch up the face masks you’ve been wearing all summer, here are some brands that our team members have been loving and are excited to recommend to you.

Sweaty Bands

Sweaty Bands is recommended by our CC, Allie Attarian, and she said she loves them because “they’re breathable, adjustable by the ear, and you get a cute sticker of two black labs on them with the slogan ‘Stay Sweat’”! They’re a bit on the pricier side, but the cute designs and their packaging (packs of two, etc.) make it worth it. They also have various types of masks depending on whether you like a flexible nose.

BaubleBar

BaubleBar, known for their jewelry collection, has design cute, fashionable, and breathable face masks! Our member, Hannah Spaeth, said she loves them because they’re “super cute, not too expensive, hypoallergenic, AND the brand supports ethical practices”! ​

Kitsch

Kitsch, a woman-owned hair accessory and wellness brand, is a brand that our Senior Editor, Claudia Fradette, recommends. She says “[The masks are] inexpensive and super cute!”

Vera Bradley

Vera Bradley’s masks were recommended to us by our member, Lauren Donohue, who says, “it’s comfortable and you can change the filter”! In doing research on their efforts to decrease the spread of the virus, they even have a lanyard to attach your hand sanitizer and your masks so that you don’t forget them when you leave your room/the building!

St. Lawrence University – Brewer Bookstore

Need a mask immediately, or don’t want to pay for shipping? Be sure to head over to the Brewer Bookstore right on campus for a St. Lawrence mask!

Homemade Masks

Being able to make homemade masks is certainly a luxury to have, but you can make them with super cute fabric and make them personalized for your own face, add as many or layers as desired, and include a plastic nose-piece on the inside to help the mask stay up on your nose!  Ask around, maybe your neighbor knows someone who knows someone who makes them, too!

Be sure to share with us your favorite brand to buy masks from and why you love them so!

Disclaimer: Her Campus at St. Law U is neither sponsored by nor affiliated with any of the first four brands or companies mentioned in this article.

Did you enjoy this article? Be sure to check out more of our articles and our socials! Are you interested in joining? Be sure to reach out to us on our platforms or fill out the sign-up link.

LINKS HERE: https://linktr.ee/hcstlawu

Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.