Course Registration As Told By the Characters of New Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

When figuring out which classes you need to sign up for, you often start by going to meet with your advisor, who, let’s be honest, you only meet with once per semester before registration. So, if they’re not as helpful as you’d hoped, what’s next?

Asking your friends about the level of difficulty of each class you are required to take.

But also figuring out what classes you can all take together.

Setting your alarm for 6:45 AM the night before.

*Alarm goes off at 6:45 AM*

*6:50*

Making sure the wifi is on and hoping it’s working properly.

*6:59*

* 7:00 * Can I click register?!?

You click register and it says “processing” for over a minute.

“Processing complete, registration was successful.”

And finally, after you get into your final two classes on Thursday, registration is finally done.  

Kayla is Junior at St. Lawrence University, majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology. She is a member of the Women's Lacrosse team on campus and is Vice President of Public Relations at Delta Delta Delta. She lives in Milbrook, NY where she is the 2nd oldest of four children and where her 4 doggies stay. Her role models include.. Amy Schumer. Kayla just recently got back from a semester abroad in Prague and is excited to pick up Chapter Coorespondent for Her Campus St. Law U once again!