The Best Poem Books for Any Occasion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Every now and again, we all need some inspiration. We all feel sad, we all feel happy, confused, lost, down, motivated, stuck, tired, and at the end of the day; we all feel.

Poem books are the perfect way to understand that you are not alone and that your feelings are valid, and usually, there is a perfect quote for any mood, any situation, and any person.

Often, these books are there for you to deal with a loss or heartbreak, and they build you up and demonstrate the female empowerment we all need to practice!

Though poem books are trendy and popular right now, they serve their purpose. Whether you read one for inspiration, confirmation, or self help, there is a book for you.

Here is a list of some of the most popular, and deservingly so, poem books.

Milk and Honey  -Rupi Kaur

Instagram: rupikaur_

The Sun and Her Flowers  -Rupi Kaur

Instagram: rupikaur_

The Strength in Our Scars – Bianca Sparacino

Instagram: rainbowsalt

Whiskey Words & a Shovel – r.h. Sin

Instagram: r.h.sin

The She Book – Tanya Markul

Instagram: tanyamarkul

Kristen Phillips

St. Law U '20

Hi everyone! I'm Kristen! I am a Performance and Communications arts and Psychology double major, and plan to one day hold a career in the public relations field. On campus, some of my favorite things to do are get chai lattes at the bookstore, run the nearby trails, head into town for some kombucha, or hang out at my sorority house with my friends!