Style

The Best Amazon Jewelry Finds Under $30

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

This article is not sponsored. All opinions are 100% my own and do not reflect Her Campus Media or Her Campus at St. Law U.

As someone who loves fashion yet hates spending money, I have spent many hours scrolling online to find the cutest items for the lowest prices. It was not until this year, however, that I discovered the untapped potential of Amazon. Many of my favorite products, tops, and jackets are from Amazon. You just can’t beat the price and the speedy delivery. After lots of orders and money spent, I can confidently say that my favorite Amazon finds are jewelry. So, if you are looking for some adorable jewelry that won’t break the bank, here are the best Amazon jewelry finds under $20:

1. Hypoallergenic Earrings

It is my personal belief that anyone with pierced ears should have one classic pair of gold hoops. These earrings are sterling silver, hypoallergenic, and only $11.99. I have always had very sensitive ears, making cheap jewelry a definite no-go. But these adorable hoops have never been a problem. These have become my every-day staple and are some of my favorite earrings that I own. 

2. Gold Necklace/Choker

For someone who can never decide on an aesthetic, a simple gold chain is perfect for layering with whatever vibe you choose to go with for the day. I find myself wearing this more often than any of my other necklaces because it’s lightweight, doesn’t tarnish, and goes perfectly with everything. 

3. Eternity Rainbow Ring

Rings are something that I never go without. I have several simple rings that you can stack and layer; however, no other ring can stack up to this one. This is by far my favorite jewelry find (Amazon or not). For only $14.99, you receive a beautiful rainbow statement ring that is beyond trendy. If you want a piece that stands out or just want to add some color to your wardrobe, this is the piece for you. 

4. Earring Set

I have been afraid of needles for most of my life, so having another ear-piercing experience after my first was never really something I wanted to explore. However, I love how multiple piercings look, so this Amazon find was a game-changer for me. For $12.99, you receive ten ear cuffs that look exactly like regular piercings. These look so real that they give my mother a heart attack when I wear them. They have never irritated my ears or fallen off while I’m wearing them. These are some of my favorite Amazon finds. 

5. ChicSilver Ring 

So you have heard of fidget spinners, but have you ever heard of fidget rings? As someone who tends to fidget a lot, this ring is an absolute life-saver. While I own the moon-star combination, this ring comes in many different designs. It is sterling silver, doesn’t tarnish, and features a gold band that you can spin around your finger. This ring is built for those with anxiety and is intended to provide stress relief and relaxation. While it is on the more expensive side ($24.99), this ring is my most worn piece of jewelry to date. It is so cute and perfect for those awkward zoom meetings when you just don’t know what to do with your hands. 

Connect with us on our social media!

Olivia Light

St. Law U '23

Olivia is 19 years old and a current sophomore at St. Lawrence University in Canton, NY. She was raised on Hilton Head Island, Sc, and graduated from Hilton Head Preparatory School. She is currently undeclared in terms of major and minor, and is so excited to be part of Her Campus this year!
Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.