An Accurate Representation of your Springfest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Waking up feeling like it’s Christmas morning

The pub reaches maximum capacity and your eggs take 30 minutes

And then it’s already 11 and you haven’t gotten ready yet

So you finally get to the pregame and the first person you lock eyes with is that hot guy in your Spanish class

But it’s only been 10 minutes and everyone is already heading to the concert

And then your favorite song comes on so naturally you bust a move

When you look across the crowd and see your friends

But then the band plays their last song

When you’re finally all tucked into bed but your friends say it’s a Ticker or Java Night

And then your friend offers to pay for late night Sergis

When you wake up Sunday morning and realize Springfest is 364 days away…

Special thanks to all of the members of ACE for their hard work!!!!!!

Hi! I'm a sophomore at St. Lawrence University. I'm majoring in Enlgish Lit with a minor in communications...I love writing, piano, and art. I enjoy hanging out with friends and going on adventures whenever possible...as well as eating bagels.
Kayla is Junior at St. Lawrence University, majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology. She is a member of the Women's Lacrosse team on campus and is Vice President of Public Relations at Delta Delta Delta. She lives in Milbrook, NY where she is the 2nd oldest of four children and where her 4 doggies stay. Her role models include.. Amy Schumer. Kayla just recently got back from a semester abroad in Prague and is excited to pick up Chapter Coorespondent for Her Campus St. Law U once again!