This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

For me, watching YouTube videos every now and then is a great way to take a small study break, procrastinate homework, debrief before bed or stay entertained on the treadmill. Watching these short videos is kind of a cross between watching a T.V. show (without the length of an episode) and going on Pinterest, and I have found that I can really can (and do!) learn something new when I watch YouTube videos. Whether you are interested in getting more knowledge about health & wellness, want to get more tips on fashion & beauty, or just want to hear about a subject from someone else’s point of view, YouTube can be a great place for any college girl to find some real answers from real people. There is a plethora of female YouTubers who have great channels with content relevant to college girls; here are five that I most enjoy watching!

Carly Cristman:

She is a leggy, twenty-something blonde model who gives great style tips and has a house out of a magazine. Her YouTube bio reads “fashion, home and lifestyle inspiration with a little big sister advice!”

Megan Parken:

A college girl herself, she posts videos on a range of different topics from dating to parties to friends, and does Q&A-type videos where she shares her opinions on what viewers ask.

Sarah’s Day:

She is an Australian girl who quit college to pursue an active lifestyle, she just published her first fitness ebook, and she specializes in posting workout and nutrition videos. Not to mention she has a fellow fitness boyfriend and they live in an apartment on the Gold Coast (goals).

Whitney Simmons:

Another fitness youtuber, her workout videos will have you pretty sweaty and sore in no time and her workout gear hauls will make you want to go straight to the Lululemon website.

Zoey Arielle:

A Canadian girl who decided to move abroad and pursue her dream of living in Italy, Zoey just came out with her first book (called Love the Sh*t Out of Yourself), and her “Travel Diary” videos feature different travel destinations she visits and will give you some serious wanderlust.

Photos: Sarah’s Day, Dioxym, Mango, Megan Parken YouTube, Carly Cristman YouTube.

Hi! I am Colby Hoffman, a Boston-born Campus Correspondent at St. Lawrence University located in Canton, New York. I am in the Class of 2020 and am pursuing a major in Communications with a minor in Sociology. Aside from running our chapter, I am also a member of the Women's Lacrosse Team, a content strategist on the University's Social Media Team, the Alumni Relations Chair of Delta Delta Delta Sorority, and an Ambassador & Tour Guide in our Admissions Office! In my free time, I enjoy going for walks around our beautiful campus, hanging out with friends over good food, researching travel destinations, and drinking iced coffee.
.