This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

If there has been one thing on your mind since coming back from Winter Break it’s been TITUS. All semester you’ve been counting down the days and preparing your retro 80’s ski outfits for the weekend-long iconic St. Lawrence Titus festivities. With that said, don’t let those Post-Titus-Blues get you down. With the weather warming up, here are five things to look forward to as the semester continues…

1. Even though Titus is over, make it a goal to get to the mountain at least one more time before the season ends! Spring skiing is one of our favorites in the NoCo, especially given how brutally cold the winter months can be. So trust us, you won’t want to miss those warm spring Saturday’s on the slopes! (P.S. spring skiing can be a great excuse to wear or re-wear any Titus gear you were hoping to snag a picture in but didn’t get the chance to on the actual day of Titus)

2. With spring break just around the corner, it’s time to finalize your plans. Whether with friends or just heading home alone, get ready to take full advantage of your time off campus to rest up for that final push of second semester. Spring break can be a great time to catch up with friends from home, read a good book and get caught up on some sleep, or relieve some of your favorite memories with friends from SLU. Whichever way you’re choosing to spend break, we hope it’s a great one, and that you’re even more excited for what comes post spring break!

3. Just next month is Springfest! Although we don’t know the lineup yet, St. Lawrence never fails to bring fun, popular bands to campus! Over the past years, ACE has brought Vanic, Hippie Sabotage, the Chainsmokers and St. Lucia, just to name a few! This is always a day to look forward to, so stay tuned for this years lineup! Even though your long thought out Titus outfits have been photographed, start shopping for your Springfest outfit! Especially if that was you, impatiently awaiting an email from the mail center telling you that your Titus gear had been delivered, start shopping EARLY for Springfest- don’t forget that includes shopping in your friends closets too.

4. As the temperatures warm up and the snow begins to melt, you can finally do those outdoor activities that you’ve been dying to do since the fall. Whether it’s doing sunrise hikes up Azure, playing frisbee on the green, or taking a riverside run on the St. Lawrence trails, the NoCo never fails to disappoint with great spring weather.

5. Along with getting active, take advantage of the porch outside at Jake’s on the Water. Grab some friends and have a leisurely brunch one Sunday morning this spring semester. As much as we love Dana Brunch, nothing beats Jake’s food on Sunday morning, especially in good company.

We hope with five exciting things to look forward to on campus, the post-Titus blues won’t keep you down, or if the SLU-Flu got you feeling down, these will cheer you back up!