This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Cheers to Summer 2018! As a new season rolls around, it’s time to change up your beauty routine. Check out any of these awesome new products to switch it up a bit this summer.

All products provided by Her Campus sponsorship brands.

Bed Head Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray:

• If you are planning on spending your free time relaxing and hanging out with friends by the beach this summer, Bed Head’s Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray is a must! In order to avoid the messy tangles and knots that salt water creates, this milky spray will help to soften, moisturize, and lubricate sun and salt damaged hair. This product will make styling your hair effortless after a long beach day and achieve healthy and well nourished hair. The detangler spray is recommended for all hair types and ensures optimum softness!

Bed Head Oh Be Hive! Dry Shampoo:

• During the hot months of summer, it is very easy for hair to get super oily and greasy. To eliminate the excess oils that weigh down your hair, Bed Head’s Oh Be Hive Dry Shampoo can get the job done. Not only does the product’s powdering consistency absorb excess grease, but it also provides volume that will make you appear as though you just got a fresh blow-out. This product is ideal for brunettes because it will not distribute white marks that conventional dry shampoos leave. If you don’t have time to hop in the shower before the start of your day, spray this in your hair and you are ready to go!

Bed Head Beach Me Wave Defining Mist:

• Do you want to achieve those beach waves without even submerging your hair in the ocean? Well, then this is the product for you! Bed Head’s Beach Me Wave Defining Mist is a gel based product that contains marine algae extract to give your hair buildable hold, shine, and eliminate frizz. Spray this magic mist in your hair and look like a mermaid all summer long.

Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly:

• Wanting to intensify your look this summer? Look no further than the #1 Plumping Lip Gloss from in a tingly shimmer-sheer finish, Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly. This lip gloss will not only moisturize your lips with Vitamins A and E, but it will also let lips reach reach their full potential by pumping them up. It works by Buxom’s unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster which helps to stimulate collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection – without irritation.In addition, Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% OFF your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com, valid 4/9 – 5/31. Use code HERCAMPUS at checkout!

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask:

• Suffering from some skin irritation due to the stress of finals? Take a break and refresh your skins with the delivers the Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask. This mask has the cleansing, oil-absorbing benefits you expect from clay…plus the all-over toning and refining perks of an easy-to-peel-off mask! Also, the antioxidant-rich Tea and Lemon Extract calm for the ultimate in toning and soothing benefits and this mask works from normal to combination skin types. To use just apply an even layer to clean, dry face (avoiding eye area, eye brows, hair line, and lips), leave on for 5-10 minutes or until dry, and finally gently peel off mask from outer edges and rinse with warm water.

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub:

• Not a huge fan of the peel-off mask? Then try Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub. This is a purify mask and exfoliant and it’s perfect for all skin types. In addition, his unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. This happens when the naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying and again when the Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity.

Schick Quattro YOU:

• With the season changing it’s time to change up you razor and why not change to Schick Quattro YOU™. These are disposable razors for women and are uniquely designed to protect your skin and offer you a shave so close, you can skip a day or two. The Smooth Protect TM blades protect skin from nicks and cuts and the Four Blades Four high-performance blades for an incredibly close, comfortable shave. In addition, the Scented Handles Handles scented with Exotic Violet Blooms fragrance. Overall, this is the razor you should switch to for the summer!

Krazy Glue Singles Kit:

• Krazy Glue Singles are the perfect versatile tool to keep on hand this summer! Whether you need it for a crafty DIY project with girlfriends, or for mending a pair of broken flip flops or sunglasses.

Charlotte Barry

St. Law U '21

Hi! My name is Charlotte Barry and I am a member of the SLU Her Campus chapter!
Katie Leffel

St. Law U '21

Hi! My name is Katie Leffel and I am a sophomore and Campus Correspondent for St. Lawrence University, situated in Canton, New York. I am furthering my interests and pursuing double major in Business in the Liberal Arts and Economics as well as a minor in Film Studies. In addition, I am from Connecticut and my interest include fashion, art, exersize, and the great outdoors! 
Hi! I am Colby Hoffman, a Boston-born Campus Correspondent at St. Lawrence University located in Canton, New York. I am in the Class of 2020 and am pursuing a major in Communications with a minor in Sociology. Aside from running our chapter, I am also a member of the Women's Lacrosse Team, a content strategist on the University's Social Media Team, the Alumni Relations Chair of Delta Delta Delta Sorority, and an Ambassador & Tour Guide in our Admissions Office! In my free time, I enjoy going for walks around our beautiful campus, hanging out with friends over good food, researching travel destinations, and drinking iced coffee.