This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Our chapter was lucky enough to receive some awesome products from Her Campus which we want to share! From getting back your summer glow with L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk to try a new hot sauce (Frank’s RedHot), our survival kit has it all! Below are the products we received which we will distribute through a social media giveaway!

BUXOM Cosmetics Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara

If you are in the market for a new mascara, this is the one for you! This volumizing mascara has a plumping effect that will leave you with the look of longer lashes that will make your eyes pop! This product is hassle-free, as it is smudge proof, flake resistant, and long-wearing. If you haven’t tried it out yet, be sure to get your hands on it ASAP!

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

Krazy Glue comes in so handy in college! Whether you sat on your glasses and broke them or are doing making a craft it is such an easy solution. In addition, these single have just the amount of glue you need to complete any project. We used them as a chapter with the DIY Pennant Kit Her Campus sent us to add pennant onto our Her Campus flag.

Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner

Skintimate just released their new shaving cream that not only helps provide a clean shave, but also conditions your legs in order to achieve silky smooth legs. This shaving cream is made up of shea butter and soy proteins that provides your legs with this sleek look. This product applies like a lotion and ensures 24 hours of moisturization.

Frank’s RedHot + zip pouch

In case you did not know, Frank’s is the #1 Brand of Hot Sauce in America. We received many packets of hot sauce along with cute pouches. Frank’s is the best topping for omelets at the pub!

Katy Perry’s INDI Fragrance

Looking for a new fragrance? Katy Perry’s INDI smells delicious and it a good one to try. It’s one of those perfumes that when you put it on you instantly have the confidence to conquer the day! We have a bunch of samples if you want to give it a try!

Chocolate Sea Salt GōL Bar and Maple Sea Salt GōL Bar

These new protein bars are amazing! They are high in protein and fiber, gluten-free, and unlike many other mainstream brands, they have no added sugars. These bars combine 8-to-10 whole foods such as organic dates, nuts, and fruits. This brand offers four amazingly delicious flavors, including Chocolate Coconut, Blueberry, Chocolate Sea Salt, and Maple Sea Salt. So yummy! These are the perfect snack when you are on the go or need a pick-me-up before hitting the gym. I highly recommend!

Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof

This cleansing water is an all-in-one cleanser that works to take off all of your makeup. This product also removes the dirt from your face and does not require any harsh rubbing or wiping. This is super easy to use and saves so much time while requiring little effort. It’s perfect for those super late nights when you have no energy left in you.

Wallflowers Fragrance Plugs + Wallflowers Fragrance Refills

My room was feeling super stuffy and did not smell to good, but then I tried this Wallflower Fragrance Plug. Mine was one of my favorite sense, rose, and within a few days my room smelled a lot between and felt refreshed. These Fragrance Plugs are pretty inexpensive, ranging in price from $4.50 to $18.50, and are a dorm room necessity.

Personal Alarm with Key Ring

This product is great for multiple reasons. It is a small personal alarm that can be attached to a set or car or room keys and help one get out of an unsafe situation, but it also benefits the Breast Cancer Foundation and has raised over $1.4 million dollars for it so far.

Personal Alarm with Clip and LED light

This product is a clip version of SABRE product listed above and also contains a light. This product is helpful for sticky situations that occur during the night and it very user-friendly.

Drink Test Kit

Another product that is helpful to have as a college student is this drink test kit from SABRE. This kit is easy to use and will test any non-alcoholic or alcoholic drink for Ketamine and GHB.

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk

It’s that time of the year again when the tan starts to fade and paleness strikes. However, with the help of L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk, all of your pasty problems will diminish. Not only does this product transform you into a bronzed goddess, but it also moisturizes and hydrates to fight dry skin. It is also streak-free and will leave your body looking glowy and hydrated. So, if you are feeling that your skin needs a little sun and can’t escape to a tropical island at the moment, go to your local pharmacy and get a bottle of this lifesaver!

We hope you enjoy these products as much as we do!

Katie Leffel

St. Law U '21

Hi! My name is Katie Leffel and I am a sophomore and Campus Correspondent for St. Lawrence University, situated in Canton, New York. I am furthering my interests and pursuing double major in Business in the Liberal Arts and Economics as well as a minor in Film Studies. In addition, I am from Connecticut and my interest include fashion, art, exersize, and the great outdoors! 
Charlotte Barry

St. Law U '21

Hi! My name is Charlotte Barry and I am a member of the SLU Her Campus chapter!