This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

1. When you are trying to study but you get bored and call your friend to go to the Pub with you instead:

2.  When you hear First Years just had the Candlelight Ceremony on the Quad:

3.  When your meal plan balance is dangerously low, but all you want to do is eat:

4. When you don’t have enough money to get into the Ticker so you have to play up your haggling skills:

5. When your friends are trying to suggest a new guy for you, but you just are not into their proposals:

6. Befriending the bouncers at the Ticker can prove to be a very difficult task on a Saturday night:

7. During registration when all of the other sections are filled up so you have to take an 8:30 a.m class to fill a distribution requirement:

8. When someone unknowingly cuts you in line at Dana:

9. When the snow keeps falling, and the temperature keeps on dropping:

10. Exam week feels while walking through ODY trying to find a place to sit:

11. When you have to ask your friend for advice at a Townhouse party:

12. Realizing your outfit for Titus Weekend that you ordered says it won’t get to the NoCo until March:

13. When your friends get hungry and decide to go ahead and eat the Sergi’s without you:

14. When Sergi’s forgets to give you ranch with your pizza:

15. Trying to figure out what to wear to a concert at Java:

16. Looking through @slumakeout posts from the weekend:

17. When you strike up a conversation with a local:

18. Going back to SLU after a *much too long* break:

Hi! I am Colby Hoffman, a Boston-born Campus Correspondent at St. Lawrence University located in Canton, New York. I am in the Class of 2020 and am pursuing a major in Communications with a minor in Sociology. Aside from running our chapter, I am also a member of the Women's Lacrosse Team, a content strategist on the University's Social Media Team, the Alumni Relations Chair of Delta Delta Delta Sorority, and an Ambassador & Tour Guide in our Admissions Office! In my free time, I enjoy going for walks around our beautiful campus, hanging out with friends over good food, researching travel destinations, and drinking iced coffee.
.