This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Tired of your dull wood desk? A new revolution of desks are here, standing desks. EvoDesk isn’t your average desk, it’s a standing desk. That’s right it doesn’t have a chair, by now you’re probably like

But before you just stop reading this, let me explain, the Evodesk is a standing desk that at the push of a button elevates to your choice of 250 different sitting and standing positions. It also comes in a variety of colors (carbon black, polar white and slate grey) that will be sure to look good in anyone’s room. The Evodesk is the most affordable desk on the market, starting at $600 you can choose between the standard or the studio L desk. They also offer desk add ons for an additional price and you can pay in $18 monthly installments.

Standard

Studio L

Here are the facts: studies have shown that there can be negative effects of constantly sitting. There are many benefits to standing, it reduces your risk of obesity and metabolic problems. It also reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease and improves posture. As you can see this desk is very beneficial, so next time you sit down and do your homework or go on the computer think about how you could be improving your body by standing.

19 year old student at St. John's University, majoring in Public Relations minoring in Business and Fashion Studies. Traveler. Shopaholic. Foodie.
Contributor Account