This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Ever since the premiere of You in 2018, it is safe to say that I have been obsessed. You tells us a story that we have never seen before, packed with suspense, drama, murder, and somehow romance. If you have never watched You at all, or stopped after season 1, you have some catching up to do. With the recent release of season 3, now is as good a time as ever to binge-watch and restart your obsession. 

I will make sure to leave out spoilers so you can be just as shocked as I was when watching. But let me just say this, be prepared to dedicate a few full days to finish it all at once, because once you start you will not be able to stop. Season 3 begins with Joe and Love seemingly happily married in a quiet suburban neighborhood, ready to focus all of their time and energy on their new baby. Unfortunately, nothing ever seems to go as planned when it comes to Joe and Love, and before the end of the first episode, we are reminded that they can never be rid of their old ways. Season 3 arguably includes more drama and violence than we have ever seen in other seasons of You, so if these things aren’t your cup of tea, be prepared. Many different storylines are thrown at you as the season goes on, but this is what makes it so addicting and entertaining. Ultimately, the creators of You were once again successful with creating a hit season. Season 3 gives all the drama, romance, and murder one could ever want from a TV show. Overall, I would give it a 5 out of 5 stars, because it immediately pulled me in from the first episode like it always has. I suggest you go watch it as soon as you find time, because You is a show you do not want to miss out on. Go check it out on Netflix now!

Carly Cataldo

St. John's '23

20 Fashion Business Major and Public Relations Minor at St. John's University