no lace lingerie?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
no lace lingerie?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
VICTORIA\'S SECRET
Style > Fashion

The Best Moments of Rihanna’s ‘Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 4’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

On November 9th, Rihanna’s fourth installment of her Savage x Fenty runway show series premiered on Amazon Prime Video. She put on an outstanding fashion show which included animated transitions, musical performances from Don Toliver, Anitta, Maxwell and Burna Boy, and celebrity appearances from Cara Delevingne, Taraji P. Henson, Johnny Depp and more. Rihanna did not disappoint by giving her fans a fascinating experience while watching the show. Let’s look into the best moments Rihanna delivered through this astonishing moment of fashion.

Rihanna’s Iconic Entrance to A$AP Rocky’s “D.M.B”

Right off the bat, Rihanna serves us with a beautiful entrance with her goddess-like appearance. She gracefully models a black-lace bra under a blue corset complimenting her golden eyeshadow, while holding two vines in each hand. The scene is put together perfectly when we hear her partner A$AP Rocky’s track, “D.M.B” play as she models her alluring lingerie. 

The Remarkable Musical Performances 

Not only do we get to see Rihanna’s dancers modeling the newest Savage x Fenty collection, but we also get ethereal performances from Anitta, Don Toliver, Maxwell and Burna Boy. We first get to see Brazilian singer, Anitta perform her song “Practice,” which matches the divine feminine energy of her sensual dancing. In the next scene, the camera pans from the top of what looks to be a forest as we get to see rapper and singer, Don Toliver. He first performs an unreleased song, which samples The S.O.S. Band’s 1980 debut single “Take Your Time (Do It Right).” He then transitions into his track “Way Bigger” from his second studio album, Life of a DON, which blends into the natural scenery. We also get a performance from R&B Grammy-winning artist, Maxwell as we hear him beautifully sing his 1996 hit, “Whenever Wherever Whatever” in a deserted area. Lastly, the night is blown away by afrobeats as Nigerian singer, Burna Boy closes the performances. He ends with his songs, “Last Last” and “It’s Plenty” with the atmospheric scenery in the woods. 

The Breath-taking Celebrity Appearances 

Along with the enchanting performances, the show includes many celebrities who got the opportunity to have a modeling cameo. Some of the celebrities seen were Cara Delevingne, Damson Idris, Irina Shayk, Marsai Martin, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Simu Liu, Taylour Paige, Johnny Depp and Taraji P. Henson. The diversity of these celebrities and models wearing the collection made a powerful fashion statement that proves anyone can rock Savage x Fenty, regardless of your size, age or overall appearance. 

Rihanna has changed the game of lingerie and sleepwear fashion with her inclusivity of all shapes and sizes, allowing everyone to feel confident in their own body. The collection ranges from sizes 30A to 42H/46DDD for bras and XS-4X/XS-XXXX for sleepwear. The pieces worn in the show can be found at the Amazon Fashion store and at Savage X Fenty

Marissa Duldulao

St. John's '26

Marissa is currently a sophomore at St. John’s University in Queens, New York. She is originally from Orlando, Florida. She's majoring in Communications, minoring in film and writes articles on music, fashion, films, culture and feminism. IG: @marissa.dul