This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Back to School Survival Kit

• L’oreal Paris Sublime Bronze
    • Without going to a tanning salon, you can treat yourself to an instant, streak-free tan with Sublime Bronze Tinted Self- Tanning. It provides a great shine that matches your skin tone and leaving your skin smooth with Vitamin E and gentle AHAs.
  • Aeropostale
    • Go out in style with these trendy sunglasses. Can’t go wrong with a little fun in the sun or even just to look cute. While protecting your eyes from the bright sunlight, you do it with style.
  • Spindrift
    • Is the only sparkling water in America made with real fruits. The water is filtered 3 times and the fruits are hand-picked from family farms. This refreshing and healthy version drink beats no other.
  • Freeman Beauty
    • Pamper your face with a nature-inspired facial masks for healthy-looking skin. It is the perfect stay-at-home spa.
  • Steripod
    • Ever wondered how you can keep your toothbrush stay clean after using it? Well, Steripod is the perfect toothbrush protector to keep your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to 3 months. Perfect for home, gym, school and traveling!
  • Erin Condren
    • Stay organized with Erin Condren Academic Planner. With monthly or weekly planning, class and assignment tracking and over 30 lined pages for all your note-taking, is the perfect way for a successful academic year.
  • HI-CHEW
    • Hi- Chew comes in different summer fruit flavors that you’ll love. Very chewy yet very satisfying.
  • Bed Head by TIGI
    • Change up your shampoo with Bed Head by TIGI. Perfect for chemically treated hair leaving it soft, and extra volume. Helps protect from heat damage and promotes a healthy feel

Stay tuned for updates on giveaways!

Contributor Account