Steve Rolston ’16 (Pi Lambda Phi)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Name: Stephen John Rolston III

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Fraternity: Pi Lambda Phi

Relationship Status: Single and looking

Home Town: West Islip, Long Island, NY

Major: Communications

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Book: My Share of the Task: A Memoir by General Stanley McChrystal

Favorite T.V: American Horror Story

Favorite Food: Cheesecake

Steve is an extremely active person and participates in sports like swimming, volleyball, soccer, surfing, and shooting. Fitness is one of his passions and he frequently goes running and lifting, along with doing Crossfit. These activities keep him in good shape for ROTC, which prepares him to serve his country after graduation, when he will become a Second Lieutenant.

Along with ROTC, Steve is a member of the fraternity Pi Lambda Phi, which both keep him extremely busy, especially since he just finished a term on Executive Board as Vice President of Recruitment. He feels that joining Greek life is one of the best decisions he has made since he came to college, because of the opportunities it has given him to make friends, build relationships, and develop leadership skills. He loves St. John’s and its community and believes becoming a part of Greek life can only enhance your college experience. Steve encourages you to attend one of the many activities fairs and talk to all the organizations so that you can find your place just like he did. 

Lindsay Miller is a senior at Penn State, majoring in Media Studies. She enjoys spending her time sleeping, eating, and watching Netflix, usually with her kitten, Kiwi, lying in the most inconvenient spot possible.  She also enjoys reading and writing until she gets frustrated and erases everything. If you want to get in her good graces, bring her a milkshake.     
Contributor Account