Hero Images with HC Branding 11?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Hero Images with HC Branding 11?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Christina @wocintechchat via Unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Having a pantsuit is way more than just wearing it. It should make you feel confident, powerful, and ready to take the world on by storm.  There are so many different kinds of styles on the market than just your basic black paint suits. Get outside of your comfort zone and most importantly have fun because at the end of the day you should feel confident about yourself. Here are some places you can find your boss-lady approved power suit as well as some inspo.   

Asos.com

Topshop.com

Fashionista.com

The “y’all better watch out” All White Powersuit 

Feeling like a Baddie in Blue

Oversized Powerful Pant suit in Pink

Feeling Bad in Plaid

Feeling Fire in Floral

Va Va VOOM Velvet

Izzy is a sophomore Journalism major at St. John's University. She is from San Jose, CA but recently moved to New York State. Izzy loves clothing and especially wearing fun colorful makeup. Izzy spends a lot of her time volunteering and helping others, as well as spending time with her family and friends. She also loves to cook and enjoys music, playing six self taught instruments.
Chanelle Norman

St. John's '20

Chanelle is a graduate of St. John's University '20 and former Editor-in-Chief for the chapter. When she's not sleeping for ungodly hours at a time she spends her time reading, writing and watching movies. She's pursuing her dreams of working in the book industry.