This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Besides writing, music has been my getaway of choice during quarantine. Isolating myself from my friends, school, and extended family has forced me to connect with artists in their own worlds through their music. Lately, I have been able to explore all types of music and broaden my horizons. After all, I have the time! Here is my go to chill playlist for quarantine that I listen to while doing homework, relaxing, and even writing for Her Campus. I hope you enjoy and maybe even find some new favorite artists. (Warning: will almost definitely have you in your feels).

Taylor is a Senior English major at St. John's University. After college, she plans on pursuing graduate school and a career in Higher Education Administration.
Chanelle Norman

St. John's '20

Chanelle is a graduate of St. John's University '20 and former Editor-in-Chief for the chapter. When she's not sleeping for ungodly hours at a time she spends her time reading, writing and watching movies. She's pursuing her dreams of working in the book industry.