A “Munster” Playlist for Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

As a lover of all things grim and ghastly, it’s no surprise that Halloween is my favorite holiday. It’s the only time of year that all things macabre and taboo are celebrated, and freak flags fly high for all to see. In between carving gourds and practicing my best witch cackle, my favorite pastime during October is getting cozy at home, and watching my favorite horror movies. I curated a playlist inspired by my favorite classic horror movie monsters: Vampires, Witches, Zombies, Werewolves, Frankenstein’s Monster, and more! 

Sydney Potter

St. John's '20

Sydney is a Communication Arts major at St. John's University. She is from Atlanta, GA, and is a pisces, a punk, and a self-proclaimed crybaby.
Chanelle Norman

St. John's '20

Chanelle is a graduate of St. John's University '20 and former Editor-in-Chief for the chapter. When she's not sleeping for ungodly hours at a time she spends her time reading, writing and watching movies. She's pursuing her dreams of working in the book industry.