How to Prepare for Star Wars: Force Awakens as told by GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Today marks exactly two weeks until Star Wars: Episode VII-Force Awakens hits theaters! It has been 10 years since Revenge of the Sith came out in theaters, and now the Force Awakens takes off from Return of the Jedi: Epiosde VI, which premiered May 25th, 1983. 

When you find out there is only 2 weeks left for the midnight premiere and the tickets are not sold out!

Then you start to re-watch the trailer over and over again and can’t believe there is something so beautiful as this. 

After you start to go crazy trying to figure out what to wear… Princess Leia buns and a Star Wars shirt or full on Padmé costume? 

You eagerly study and finish your finals, ignoring everyone who isn’t talking about Star Wars.

Then when it’s December 17/18th you realize that nothing else matters because the day you have been waiting for is finally here!

While you are waiting in line don’t forget to breath

And enjoy the movie becuase most likely you’ll have to see it more than once!

Reza Moreno

St. John's

I am 19 years old from Southern Califronia currently a student at St. John's University. I love writing about fashion and sports. My hobbies include designing clothes, writing poems, and reading!
Contributor Account