1. Okay, great. I have an hour and a half before my next class. Time to get serious.
2. Wow, okay. I have a lot to do before the end of the semester.
3. I should make a to-do list.
4. Oh God, that’s a lot for today. I really wanted to watch How to Get Away With Murder tonight.
5. Maybe if I try really hard, I can get most of it done now.
6. Cool a text!
7. And an Instagram notification.
8. She looked so good last night. What did I do last night?
9. She got really skinny, too. I wonder how.
10. I’ll start my diet tomorrow.
11. And go to the gym.
12. I’ll put that on my to-do list, too.
13. Oh right, to-do list.
14. Okay, I have to start my philosophy paper.
15. This is really hard. Maybe I should start with something easier.
16. Okay, cool. I’ll read a chapter in this book- it’s still productive.
17. But my roommate just got pizza. “Of course I’ll have a slice of pizza, Sarah.”
18. Well, if I’m eating, I can’t really read because I could get stuff on the book, and that would be terrible. Maybe I’ll just read later.
19. Nothing goes better with pizza than a movie. I guess I have time to watch another episode of One Tree Hill.
20. Wow, Dan, you suck.
21. Haley! You go girl- valedictorian. LOL like I could ever do that.
22. VALEDICTORIAN. CRAP. HOMEWORK.
23. But, let me check Snapchat real quick, first. I don’t like to get behind on the stories.
24. Oh, wait. My mom is calling me. “Hi, mom.”
25. Alright, now that all of that is out of the way, I can start.
26. But I only have twenty minutes until class.
27. Wow, that was fast.
28. I can’t possibly get anything done in twenty minutes.
29. So I might as well just finish this episode…
30. Yeah, I’ll just do it tomorrow.