This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Name: Andrew Klawiter

Major: Business Management

Hometown: Vestal, NY

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Cuisine: Italian

Biggest Pet Peeve About A Girl?: When you’re out doing something, trying to have a conversation, and she’s on her phone the whole time

Greatest Fear: Claustrophobia

Favorite Song: Cool Kids by Echosmith

Favorite Movie: Get Smart

Do you have any pets?: Yes, a Golden Retriever named Alfredo

Are you a part of Greek Life on campus?: Yes, I’m a Founding Father of the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity

What clubs or organizations on campus are you a part of ?:Student Ambassador, Intramural Sports, Catholic Student Community, Irish Society, St. Vincent de Paul Society, National Society of Leadership and Success, Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society

How do you describe an ideal date?A summer day picnic in Washington Square Park(probably catered by Chipotle), followed by a walk to the Piers on the West Side and spending the rest of the day in the Village

How do you describe your love for New York City?If it were a person I’d marry it!

Biggest surprise you’ve ever received? When my aunt gave me my first car

Abhi Joshi

St. John's

My name is Abhi. I am a Journalism major with a minor in Film & TV Production at St. John's University. I am originally from Mumbai, India, but New York City is officially my new home!
Contributor Account