This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Meet Andrea Previati! He’s one of the sweetest (and cutest) guys you’ll see on campus this year!

Hometown: Milan, Italy

Year: 2nd Semester Sophomore

Age: 21

Major: Business Management

Relationship Status: Single

Andrea feels passionately about his family and friends, SJU, soccer, and Italian cooking. His home is in Milan, but he hasn’t been back to visit very often this year. He adores his family and friends, especially his grandma and his best friend named Nicolo. He misses everyone back in Italy, but he loves SJU and this city.

Andrea loves SJU because of all of the opportunities it has given him. Not only has he made friends from all around the world, but he has also been given the opportunity to play for our Division 1 Men’s Soccer Team. Andrea has suffered numerous injuries to his knee, but after two ACL surgeries he is recovering well.

When he’s not on the field, Andrea enjoys cooking Italian food for his friends, traveling, and going to parties (only during the off-season, of course). After graduation, Andrea aspires to work as a journalist or as a manager for a club soccer team. 

Shoreline Bum. Writer. Artist. Future Lawyer. Connecticut Girl with a Big City State of Mind.
Contributor Account