TONIGHT’S HAPPY HOUR YOU MUST GO TO

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.

It’s Thursday y’all and my week is OVER! Thursday also means…

I enjoy spending Thirsty Thursday at the infamous West Campus spot: Cain and Able’s .

Why is Cain and Able’s my Thursday go-to you may ask? Well hello, their Thursday special: $7 Texas Teas!

What is a Texas Tea? Well imagine a Long Island Ice Tea, but better!  I am not entirerly sure on the ratios, but here is what you will find in your Texas Tea! 

• Tequila
  • Rum
  • Vodka
  • Gin
  • Bourbon whiskey
  • Triple sec
  • Sweet and sour mix
  • Cola
  • And of course a lime

I personally like to replace the cola with just soda water. It saves a little bit on the calories and makes the drink less sweet! 

If you are not a fan of Texas Teas (HOW IDK), you can always enjoy a $3 Texas pint on a Thursday or if you are feeling adventurous you could do both, but remember to always have a designated driver and to drink responsibly!   

Come out tonight to Cain and Able’s 2313 Rio Grande St, Austin, TX 78705! You can find me sitting outside with a big Texas Tea with my bud Rachel! We will probably be munching on the awesome chips and queso too! 

Elizabeth Gonzales

St Edward's '18

John Mayer lover, coffee enthusiast, and avid concert goer. Best Buddies and Young Life   Ecclesiastes 3:11