Thanks for the Many Great Goodies in our Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.
Finals week is finally over, and we would not have made it through without the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit!

Her Campus partnered up with some great sponsors again, and they sent us some really fansastic freebies that really helped us power through finals week!

In our fabulous kit, we got:

Chipotle buy one get one FREE burrito cards

Free food is always a good thing, and nothing beats two burritos for the price of one! You can use this card to get a second burrito for a friend, or even an extra for you to take home and eat later. Yum! Life really is burritoful!

LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick bars

LUNA bars are are a nutritious way to satisfy your cravings without feeling deprived. The many delicious flavors provide great variety for snacking in between classes, before a night out, while you’re studying, or even right when you wake up in the morning.

Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support with Natural Energy QuickMelts

It sucks to be sick during finals. Luckily, Cold-EEZE will shorten your cold while promoting immune health so you can finish the week off strong AND start your holiday break off with a bang!

TRESemmé Travel Sized Hairsprays and 7 Day Keratin Smooth Samples

The hairspray is perfect for taming flyaways and getting your stylish up-do to stay put, and the TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth, a breakthrough non-damaging smoothing system, even lasts through washes.

CamelBak Eddy Water Bottle in Baby Pink

I’m really excited for this one, and it is definitely being put to good use! CamelBak water bottles are BPA free, dishwasher safe, and backed by a lifetime guarantee! What a fun, pink way to stay hydrated during finals!

Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Lowrider + Coupon

A good pair of undies can take a collegiette a long way. These cute thongs in a variety of vibrant hues are a must-have for any stylish girl! Cosabella believes a woman’s lingerie should reflect her every mood. 

The Timeline Project is an online tool that’s all about capturing your goals, zooming them into focus, prioritizing and making them actually happen. Visit TheTimelineProject.com to get inspired, update, and share as often as you want using #TheTimelineProject!

Chain & Charcoal $20 gift card for the College Catwalk Collection (Her Campus inspired!)

The College Catwalk Collection is of-the-moment jewelry made for collegiettes that won’t put a hole in your wallet! Chain & Charcoal has so many options of statement necklaces, bracelets, and rings, you’re bound to have a new set of arm candy before heading home for the holidays!

BaubleBar “#nofilter” Meme Alpabet Bracelet from Emma Robert’s Guest Bartender Collection, $10 gift card, and 25% off!

BaubleBar is building the first one-stop retailer for on-trend fashion jewelry at an affordable price point! BaubleBar jewelry is loved by celebrities and fashion editors alike and is perfect for adding some glitz and glamour to any outfit! Use promo code HERCAMPUS to get 25% off all BaubleBar jewelry until December 31st!

Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits with Tote Bag, Salt and Pepper Chips, Maple Bacon Popcorn, and Get to Know Your Neighbor Introduction Cards

The Hey Neighbor Kits make it easy to gather around the table with your favorite comfort foods and start new traditions for giving thanks with your campus community. Once you’ve eaten the snacks in your bag, Kettle Brand encourages you to place something useful in the “Hey Neighbor” bag and pass it on to someone on campus you haven’t met to continue building community and new friendships. How fun!

Samantha is a Senior English writing and rhetoric major at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. She just got back to America after studying abroad for a semester in Angers, France. On top of writing for Her Campus, Samantha is a teaching assistant for freshman writing classes and a news reporter/ social media editor for Hilltop Views, her campus newspaper. Follow her on twitter @samanthdriscoll and instagram @sdrisco.