This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.

It is senior year for many people, and boy can it be scary. Here are some of our biggest fears!

• No room to fail. There are no more summers to make up classes or “I’ll just retake it next semester.” THIS IS IT!!! (If you want to graduate on time at least)
  • When do I start applying for real world jobs? Where do I even begin?

• Who am I going to work for after I graduate?  
  • Who the heck is going to hire me?
  • Will I find a job?

• Where am I going to live?
  • Will the pay be ok?
  • Am I going to move back home with mom and dad?
  • Do I want to even go back to my home town?

• Is my prof pic ok?
  • Do I describe my experiences well enough?
  • Did I have enough internships?
  • Does my LinkedIn look snazzy enough?

• Senioritis! This is going to be the LAST YEAR AS A COLLEGE STUDENT! LIVE IT UP, but not too hard. May senioritis not get the best of me, especially during Capstone.

• Boy, I’m old. Forget frat parties, at this point, 90% of the people there are two to three years below you.
  • No more “I got lost on my way to class” excuse… you’ve been here for too long.

Despite our fears and insecurities for senior year and post-grad life, have a rockin’ year y’all! GO OUT WITH A BLAST!

Elizabeth Gonzales

St Edward's '18

John Mayer lover, coffee enthusiast, and avid concert goer. Best Buddies and Young Life   Ecclesiastes 3:11  
Hannah Saada

St Edward's '18

Hannah is passionate about gender equity and is a Marketing major at St. Edward's University. She's currently the President for HC at her university. Friends can attest she's a serious Netflix addict and 80s movies are close to her heart. When she's not binge watching a new show, you'll either catch her reading or laughing at terrible puns. [S]he's a righteous dude. Follow Hannah on Instagram at @han_saada