Style > Beauty

Five Natural Beauty Products Under $15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.

Lush’s Let the Good Times Roll

It’s hard to walk into Lush and try to pick a favorite product, but if we had to pick one it might just be this one of a kind face wash. On top of looking and smelling just like cookie dough, it’s full of natural ingredients like cinnamon powder and maize flour that gently exfoliate your face. The 3.5 ounce tub ($12.95) will last you at least a month! Buy it here or at the Lush on 6th Street.

Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Shimmer

Burt’s Bees is a go-to brand for natural beauty products so you really can’t go wrong with any purchase from this cruelty-free company. However, everyone needs a tinted lip shimmer and Burt’s Bees has tons of colors to choose from! Our personal favorites are the darker shades, Fig and Plum. Get it for $4.99 at Target.

Pacifica Nail Polish

Chemical free nail polish is hard to come by, and most natural brands have a limited color selection. Ditch the drugstore brands and try Pacifica’s 7 Free Nail Polish ($9) that doesn’t have the toxic chemicals that your average polish does and each bottle has a 100% vegan brush. You can choose from over 30 colors on Pacifica’s website!

Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle

When it comes to tea tree oil, the options are limitless. It can clear skin, promote hair growth, and prevent future breakouts. Trader Joe’s has a wide selection of tea tree products, but our favorites are the Tea Tree Tingle shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. They’re $3.99 a piece for salon quality products so we wouldn’t blame you for purchasing all three! You can find them (and so much more) at the Trader Joe’s on Bee Cave Road.

Light Mountain Natural Henna

Most of us are guilty of spending insane amounts of money to color our hair, but it doesn’t have to be that way! Not only are chemical dyes expensive, but they can harm your hair after repeated use even if you go to a pricey salon. For $6.99 you can pick from 12 Light Mountain Natural Henna colors ranging from bright red to black. Read more about the henna hair dye process on Light Mountain Natural’s website. You can buy the dye at Sprout’s or online here.

Taylor Duane

St Edward's