Campus Cutie: Eilish Flynn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.

Age: 19

Major: Psychology with a Sociology Minor

Hometown: H-TOWN

Relationship Status: Single

What did you want to be when you were little?

“I wanted to be a singer. But I’m really bad at singing so that would’ve never worked out.”

What do you want to do now?

“I want to do something with kids and do something with behavioral development. Something for kids that need help.”

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

“‘All Things Must Pass’ by George Harrison because, well I grew up listening to country and all of that so when I found the Beatles and George Harrison I just found a whole different world, I guess. I just found it really interesting learning about how George Harrison had a really spiritual side, and even though I’m not super spiritual, him as a person is realy admirable. And the song can apply to everybody at every stage of life.”

If you could steal anyone’s closet, dead or alive, whose would it be?

“Queen Elizabeth V. No, Rihanna? Fun fact, she has a Style Icon award. Actually, I don’t know. Can I say Steve Jobs? Because he wears turtle necks and jeans all day and I want to be that.”

Where is your ideal place to live?

“Honestly, I really want to live in Seattle. It’s really cold, the sun doesn’t come out a lot. I don’t like the heat at all. And vampires. I love Edward Cullen. I’m actually Bella, why do you think I wear turtle necks all the time?”

What is your favorite music festival?

“Fun Fun Fun Fest. Because cute ass boys. Also, it’s chill and not as crowed as ACL and the music is better in my opinion. It’s cold when you go to the festival so you don’t die of heat exhaustion.”

What is your most frequent purchase at Jo’s?

“Chocolate chip cookies and lattes. Plain lattes. They think that’s weird because they’re always like, ‘Do you want flavor?’ and I’m like ‘No, I don’t want the flavor. Give me a plain latte!’ I also like plain yogurt and people think that’s weird. I love plain yogurt; I put honey in it and mix that shit up. It’s delicous.”

You have $20 to spend at Trader Joe’s, what do you buy?

“Raisins. I don’t think you understand, I love raisins. I eat a pound of raisins a week. Probably chocolate chip cookies and yogurt. You need the essentials–eggs, bread, and milk. I’m a practical person.”

Anything else you’d like to say?

“Make sure to vote. And vote Bernie Sanders.”

Taylor Duane

St Edward's