This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.

YouTube has been part of my daily routine since 7th grade. Hate to brag but I subscribed to Zoella when she had a mere 17,000 subscribers. However, since I am no longer a lip gloss-wearing, kaki-sporting  pre-teen, my taste in tubers has changed. Below I listed some of my personal favorites that deserve a ton of love.

Rachel Nguyen (That’s Chic)

A fashion blogger based in Los Angeles who is the epitome of effortlessly cool.

The Creator Class

A channel dedicated to showcasing various creators from musicians to photographers as well as various camera how-to’s.

Sammi Quinn

A college freshman at FIT that makes me wish I spent my first year at college in the Big Apple. She is mainly a fashion blogger but makes the occasional miscellaneous video.

Alli Cherry

A natural lifestyle vlogger revamping an old motor home (goals!!)

Broadly

A sub-channel of Vice focusing on women’s interests around the world.

Alyssa Lau

Some of the most beautiful and creative videos I’ve seen in a while, a shoe collection never looked so cool.

Hannah Eleanor

A local blogger! She’s a jewelry designer based in Austin with the cutest dog and a beautiful tiny home!

JuJuSquad

An inspiring filmmaker reminiscent of Petra Collins, mainly fashion videos with a vlog here and there.

Kastor and Pollux

A fashion duo based in Canada, very creative and funny gals with videos to match.

The Off Camera Show with Sam Jones

Conversations with various celebrities from Aubrey Plaza to Joseph Gordon-Levitt. What sets him apart is how beautiful his interviews are filmed and his questions that show another side of the artist.