This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Andrews chapter.

BASICS

Name: Kelly Wong

Year: 3

Degree: Psychology

Hometown: Hong Kong

FAVORITES

Book: – (IF I REALLY HAVE TO, THEN THE GREAT GATSBY)

Movie: You are the apple of my eye (Taiwanese movie)

Song: Knowing we’re going to break up

Animal: Dog

Place in St Andrews: DRA Potato Field (Romantic Road)

Midnight Snack: Anything I can find in my room. If I can’t find anything, I’ll probably make rice or noodles.

Quote: “Nothing lasts forever, not even pain.” – Unknown

“Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.” – Wendy Mass

CAMPUS LIFE

Campus Activities: Hong Kong Society (used to golf, MMA, dance)

Plans for the Future: Hopefully be an outstanding psychologist and actually help cure the pain inside people. AND Hopefully have my own happy family and we can live with my parents and brother :P

Study ‘Ritual’: Close unnecessary chrome tabs so I can feel more “organized” and “on top of things”…and make a study schedule to make myself feel productive

Something on your St Andrews Bucket List: See the northern lights, lie on the grass at 2 am and admire the stars on the sky, drink by the beach till 5 am with friends and get to be friends with one of my professors

LOVE LIFE

Relationship Status: Single

Deal Breaker: Anyone who is unable to consider other people’s perspectives, don’t have good intentions, can and will hurt the people I care about, and take things for granted

Deal Maker: People who are down to earth, don’t want to hurt people, try to accept different types of people

OTHER TIDBITS

Dream Job: Cupid – I want everyone to get together with who they love

Dream Vacation: Resort in Finland where you sleep in a glass igloo to watch Northern Lights

Celebrity Crush: Jung Eunji / G-Dragon

Secret Talent: Stalking people

Three Things You Can’t Live Without: Family, friends, phone

Guilty Pleasure: Napping

Dream Dinner Guests (5, dead or alive): Eunji, G-Dragon, T.O.P, Jinny Ng, Jay Chou

SaveSave

Jenny Yau

St. Andrews

I'm Jenny Yau, 19 and from Hong Kong. Reading, writing poetry and watching tv are my main obsessions. I am sometimes mistaken for a hermit, but I'm friendly once you get to know me :p