A Blog for Bloggers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Andrews chapter.

I once heard a blog being described by someone as a ‘new legitimate way of stalking’. Although it may seem a peculiar idea, I suppose a blog is just that, a sneak peak into someone’s world that displays their commentary on life and showcases creative imagination. I am an avid follower of blogs, finding that they provide the perfect opportunity to find a new source for inspiration in your life. So here are a few of my favourites! 

1. The Persephone Post. The charming voice of the quaint publishing company that publishes books exclusivey written by female authors,whose stories have been discontinued. The Perephone Bookshop emulates a bygone era, and it’s blog provides short throwbacks to a time of typewriters and handwritten notes. 

2. The Sarorialist. For some quick inspiration for a new wardrobe ensemble visit the world of the renowned street photographer. 

3. Garance Dore. The world of the French fashion illustrator is utterly transfixing, check out her lifestyle section for inspiration for your next career move!