This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Andrews chapter.

With the spring season upon us, let’s take a look at a few beauty products, from skincare to makeup, that have gone viral this month. Here’s a look at five March beauty favourites:

1. rare beauty soft pinch liquid blush

The Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush has been a TikTok favorite for months now ever since Selena Gomez launched her beauty line. The liquid blushes make for a perfect addition to your spring makeup routines and add that soft matte warmth to one’s face. This product has been more popular in March, owing to the Selena Gomez-Hailey Bieber internet scandal, with TikTokers supporting Selena and popularizing the liquid blush.

2. Etude House SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream

Calling all skincare junkies to SkinTok and its favorite product of the month is the SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream to maintain your skin’s happy barrier. The fragrance-free and hypoallergenic formula has gotten TikTokers hooked. This moisturizing cream is TikTok’s favorite skincare recommendation for the month. 

3. Paula’s choice 2% BHa liquid exfoliant

A TikTok bestseller and a famously endorsed skincare product by influencers, Paula’s Choice’s 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant have been all the rave on the internet this month. For people suffering from acne-prone skin and general oiliness, adding this item to your skincare routine is likely to improve your skin’s texture!

paulas choice
Dermstore

4. nyx professional micro brow pencil

Who doesn’t love a strong brow? These days, eyebrows are a crucial part of one’s makeup routine. You may want to have your brows arched and filled or you may want to just maintain their natural shape. The NYX Micro Brow Pencil is the all-in-one brow product you need as summer calls. The waterproof formula and thin pencil allows you to coat even the smallest of hairs and give a natural definition to your brows. 

5. gisou honey infused hair oil

HairTok is here and the Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil has gone viral on TikTok as it makes for a crucial step in influencer’s GRWM videos. The hair oil is known to maintain your hair’s natural moisture and add that silky smooth shine to your hair. 

gisou honey infused hair oil
Sephora
Syna Singh

St. Andrews '24

Syna Singh is a third year at St Andrews majoring in Financial Economics and Management. She is originally from India but has lived her whole life in sunny Dubai. Photography, traveling, tennis and blogging are some of her interests. In addition to that, she hates being unproductive but also loves binge-watching true crime series, kdramas, rom-coms and of course, The Office!