This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SPU chapter.

It’s almost that time of year again. School is out, and that means it’s time for us to live our best summer lives. What better way to do that than by getting out and enjoying live music from all your favorite artists. If you need some recommendations, look no further. I have compiled a Seattle Summer concert line up with some of my favorite artists who will be visiting over the next three months. Each concert rec will have the site to buy tickets linked to the artist’s name. Ranging from $13 tickets and up, I’ve got a concert for every price point in addition to a wide variety of genres. Each concert listed below is open for people of all ages, but anyone 21+ has the options to purchase alcoholic beverages. 

June:

Saturday, June 4: Luke Combs

Kicking things off for any country fans out there, Luke Combs is performing at Lumen Field on June 4th. As special guests, Cody Johson, Zach Bryan, and Morgan Wade will be joining him on stage during the concert. Tickets range from $50-$325+ depending on your seats. If you want to be prepared to sing your little heart out, check out his music here.

Sunday, June 5: Daniel Nunnelee

Daniel Nunnelee is just starting to take off as an alternative folk artist. Tickets are $13-$15 dollars, making this one of the most affordable concerts of the summer. He’ll be performing at Barboza, and tickets are all general admission. Indie artist Drumming Bird will be opening the show. Check out Daniel Nunnelee’s music here.

Tuesday, June 7: LÉON

LEON’s vibe is soft, contemporary pop. She’ll be performing at the Showbox SoDo this summer with Catie Turner as her opener. Tickets are general admission and are reasonably priced at $23.50 each. If you haven’t heard her music before, or want to get reacquainted, check it out here

Thursday, June 9: Rex Orange County

This one’s sure to be a good time, and is one of the bigger concerts going on in/near Seattle this summer. The concert will be at Marymoor Park in Redmond, WA, with tickets starting at $45 dollars. Rex Orange County creates a pop combination of jazz, hip-hop, and soul. If you haven’t already, check out his music here.

Monday, June 20: Del Water Gap

This Brooklyn based solo project of songwriter S. Holden Jaffe has such a unique sound. I got the chance to see him last time he was in Seattle, and he has incredible stage presence. General Admission tickets are only $20, and the concert will be at Neumos. Check out his music here.

Saturday, June 25: Bleachers

Bleachers is for my alternative rock fans out there. With special guest The Lemon Twigs, this concert will be at Marymoor Park in Redmond. Tickets cost $48.50, and the event is general admission. Check out Bleachers’ music here.

Tuesday, June 28: Shawn Mendes

If you’re looking for a pop concert, Shawn Mendes is the way to go. Tickets start at $47.50 and go up to over $200 depending on your seats. This event takes place in the Climate Pledge Arena. If you want to get his songs stuck in your head, stream them here.

July:

Wednesday, July 6: King Princess

The vibes at this indie concert are sure to be immaculate. Opening for King Princess at the Paramount theater is Dora Jar. Tickets for the main floor or the mezzanine start at $37.50. Check out King Princess’s music here, you might know more of her songs than you think. 

Monday, July 18: Rainbow Kitten Surprise

Rainbow Kitten Surprise is about the closest thing to genre-less you’re going to find. Poetic, catchy, and unpredictable is how I would best describe their music which you can stream here. Houndmouth will be performing alongside them, and tickets start at $45. You can catch Rainbow Kitten Surprise at Marymoor Park in Redmond, WA. 

Wednesday, July 20: COIN

BLACKSTARKIDS will be opening for this amazing band. COIN’s latest album, Uncanny Valley, is very high-concept and focused on the human experience. You can catch them at the Showbox SoDo, and tickets are priced at $30. Stream their music here.

Friday, July 29: Social House

This musical duo features incredible songwriting and a blend of genres such as jazz, country, hiphop, or alternative. Tickets start as low as $22, and the show will be at Neumos. Check out Social House’s music here, and don’t forget to check out their opener Justin Park.

August:

Wednesday, August 3: Red Hot Chile Peppers

Tickets to see the iconic Red Hot Chile Peppers sold out fast, but you can still find resale tickets for a slightly more expensive price starting at around $90. However your money will be well spent for this concert at the T-Mobile Park that is sure to be a blast. Refresh yourself on their music here.

Friday, August 5: Tones and I

We’ve all heard Tones and I’s incessantly catchy “Dance Monkey” and this summer you might have a chance to see it live at the Showbox. Tickets are general admission and priced at $32.50. To discover more of her music, you can find it right here.

Friday, August 12 and Saturday, August 13: The Head and the Heart

This indie folk concert will be at Marymoor Park in Redmond for two days so you have a couple options for your schedule (or if you love them enough you can see them twice). With special guest Dawes, tickets are about $60. Check out the Head and the Heart’s music here.

Saturday, August 20: The Killers

You can find this alternative four man band at the Climate Pledge arena with Johnny Marr opening. Tickets start as low at $25 and go to over $100. This is the place to be if you’ve ever wanted to belt “Mr. Brightside” at the top of your lungs in a crowded room. Stream more of their music here.

Tuesday, August 23 and Wednesday, August 24: Phoebe Bridgers

If you really want to get into your feels, this indie pop concert is perfect for you. Phoebe Bridgers will be performing at Marymoor Park for two evenings in a row. Tickets are $60, and Christian Lee Hutson will be opening. You can find Phoebe Bridgers’s music right here.

Thursday, August 25: The Weeknd

Tickets to this incredibly popular pop artist’s concert sold out quickly, but you can find resale tickets starting at $74. The Weeknd will be performing at Lumen Field, and it’s guaranteed to be a good time. Catch up on The Weeknd’s new music here.

Tuesday, August 30 and Wednesday, August 31: Leon Bridges

Leon Bridges will be performing for two nights at Marymoor Park. This incredibly talented, soul-inspired R&B artist is the perfect way to close out our summer concert spree. Tickets are sold at $60, and you can catch special guest Little Dragon there as well. Give Leon Bridges a listen here.

And that concludes one very eventful, musical summer. Hopefully this list can keep you occupied throughout the summer months, but in case your concert itch is still insatiable, I recommend checking out AXS for any concerts happening this summer in Seattle that didn’t make this list. Be safe, and have a blast!

I am currently a junior at Seattle Pacific University pursuing a double major in Sociology and Social Justice. I grew up in rural Colorado, but have found my home here on the west coast. This is my third year as a member of Her Campus, and my first year taking on a leadership role within the SPU chapter. I have also devoted my time to SPU's independent, student run newspaper creating social media content.