The Perfect Spring Break Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SPU chapter.

Spring Break is finally here and with it comes a time to let loose and celebrate surviving another quarter.  After endless hours of homework and studying for finals we all deserve a week free of stress and full of nights we’ll never forget. Whether it be driving with the windows down or dancing the night away these songs are sure to make your Spring Break better. The perfect party playlist full of remixes and beats you can’t resist!

1. Kanye by The Chainsmokers
  2. Middle by DJ Snake and Bipolar Sunshine
  3. I Took a Pill in Ibiza (Seebs Remix) by Mike Posner
  4. Fashion Killa by A$AP Rocky
  5. Never Forget You by Zara Larsson and MNEK
  6. Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi
  7. Tongues by Joywave and KOPPS
  8. Me, Myself, and I by G Eazy and Bebe Rexha
  9. Not in Love by Crystal Castles and Robert Smith
  10. Rolling Stones T-Shirt by Dada Life
  11. Rage the Night Away by Steve Aoki and Waka Flocka Flame
  12. We Can’t Stop by Miley Cyrus

Give it a listen at: https://open.spotify.com/user/sarahmaberry/playlist/4u8r75gxC0YyRYkjKfgXFu

Sarah Maberry is a fashion writer based in NYC. She is graduating in 2019 with a dual degree in Fashion Business Management from FIT and Apparel Design and Merchandising from Seattle Pacific University. Sarah started her writing career at the SPU Chapter of Her Campus and has since worked with various publications for event coverage and style writing. When she isn't busy writing she loves running, watching That 70's Show, and finding the best $1 pizza in Manhattan.
Fashion merchandising student at Seattle Pacific University where I aspire to become a bridal stylist, fashion stylist or trend forecaster. Other hobbies of mine include photography, sketching, and blogging . Follow my style blog at www.stylistinseattle.com