STRUCT: Models Wanted for Her Campus Atlanta Fashion Show!

Directions for entering the model casting call:

• To enter, visit collegefashionweek.com/model. You will need to do the following:

• Post a selfie on your (public!) Instagram account. Make sure you mention @HerCampusCFW and you tag #CastMeCFW as well as the city you want to model in (e.g., #NYC, #Boston, #DC, or #ATL)

• Complete the short application form at collegefashionweek.com/model

As a model you’ll get the full glam treatment (hair, makeup, brows, oh my!) and get the once-in-a-lifetime chance of walking down the runway in this season’s hottest trends! You’ll also get a VIP goody bag, professional photos to walk away with, a night full of laughs and memories!

The deadline for model entries is Friday, September 18.

Endia Hayes is a junior, Sociology and Anthropology major at the illustrious Spelman College. An aspiring college professor with hopes on earning her PH.D. in Sociology, Endia is a scholar activist and UNCF Mellon Mays Fellow who believes that through education anyone can change the world. If you see or know of an issue, take a stand because the world will continue to turn with or without your impact. She loves all types of music, however, she is convinced Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong are the best duo of all time. Les Miserables is the absolute BEST musical and no one can convince her otherwise.I am not longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept ~ Angela Davis