This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Southern Miss chapter.

Name:  Michael Kennedy
Hometown:  Daphne, AL
Classification:  Sophomore
Major:  Communication Studies
Relationship Status:  Single

Her Campus Southern Miss staff writer, Kiffani Zackery, got the opportunity to chat with cutie Michael Kennedy to learn more about his personality and what he has to offer. Coming from someone who has grown to know Michael very well, Zackery says, “He’s honestly one of the most genuine and down to earth guys I’ve ever met. He’s definitely one of the best people to get to know if you’re looking for a great time!”

HCSM:  So, tell me a little bit about yourself. What are your interests?

Kennedy:  I like to hang out with my friends, stay active around campus, and play music on the guitar and trombone.

HCSM:  How would you describe yourself?

Kennedy:  I think I’m very fun and outgoing. I try my best to be friendly towards everyone I meet. I really enjoy playing music, and I really enjoy the academic aspects of school (Kennedy serves as the Scholarship Chair of his fraternity, Sigma Alpha Epsilon).

HCSM:  I could definitely agree with that! So what’s your best memory of Southern Miss so far?

Kennedy:  Definitely hanging out on the 3rd floor of Roberts Hall. I’ve met some of my best friends there.

HCSM:
  Who’s your Celebrity Crush?

Kennedy:  Jennifer Aniston. I like older women.

HCSM:  So, when it comes to girls, do you have a type? And if so, what is it?

Kennedy:  I really like down to earth girls with great taste in music.

HCSM:  What things do you look for in a potential girl you may have your eyes on?

Kennedy:  Someone that’s fun, carefree, and doesn’t really take things too seriously.

HCSM:  If you had to pick one thing that you consider to be the absolute biggest turn-off, what would it be?

Kennedy:  Definitely sloppy drunk girls, it’s a huge turn off!

Mallory Hatten is a senior majoring in Journalism at the University of Southern Mississippi. She currently interns for College Lifestyles as a Sorority and Lifestyles Writer. She also serves as the Vice President of Public and Alumna Relations for the Alpha Omicron Chapter of Phi Mu as well as a Section Editor for Her Campus Southern Miss. In her spare time, Mallory loves traveling, reading, and being with family and friends. She hopes to travel the world and write for a respected publication in the future.
Crystal Garner

Southern Miss

Crystal Garner is a sophomore at the University of Southern Mississippi studying Broadcast Journalism and Computer Science. She is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-In-Chief for the Southern Miss Chapter of HerCampus.com, the on-air host of Southern Miss Today at WUSM 88.5, a Campus Editor at Uloop.com, a former English TV/Africa production intern at Voice of America, and an ambassor for Freshmansupport.com. She enjoys writing, reporting, and traveling. Her work has been publish by USA TODAY, Huffington Post, Uloop.com, and local newspapers in her hometown of Meridian, Miss. She hopes to one day serve as an international correspondent.  Keep up with her at Shesagarner.com