This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Southern Miss chapter.

What’s not to love about fall, ladies? The colors change, the air gets cooler, and the coffee gets warmer.

Another bonus that comes with fall is an excuse to buy new clothes, and one of my absolute favorite places to go on a shopping spree is Click Boutique in Downtown Hattiesbrug. Click is a small shop located on Front Street, but don’t let its size fool you.

Adam Myrick and Jason LeViere, who are co-owners of Click (along with thier pup, Dexter), will welcome you with their big hearts. These guys are the reason–besides the classy, New York style-influenced apparel and accessories–that I love to shop at Click.

Because Click is a small business, you will without a doubt recieve some of the best customer service in Hattiesburg; you can’t find that in any place in the mall. After only a handful of trips to Click, Adam knew exactly my style and was grabbing clothes off of the rack and putting them in a dressing room before I could even get through the first rack. I couldn’t agree more when Myrick told me in an interview, “Click girls trust that we know their preferences and personal style and know that we have their best interest at heart!”

They are more than willing to help anyone who comes through their door because they want their customers to “dress like [they] mean it,” because they believe that “Fashion is a canvas for [a girl] to live through and express herself,” Myrick said when I asked what inpired their motto.

So if you are unable to dash downtown to Click right away, you can always take a peek at their website, www.popintotheshop.com, or call them at 601.336.7046. Get out there and “Dress like you mean it,” ladies!

Abby Smith

Southern Miss

Abby Smith is a Freshman Broadcast Journalism major. She is a recent graduate of Sacred Heart High School and has spent her whole life in Hattiesburg, MS, but hopes to one day move to a big city and pursue a career in Journalism. Abby loves photography, traveling, running, and the outdoors.