Will McCutchen ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Will McCutchen is the perfect all-around guy: great personality, a sense of humor, strong morals, and everyone’s favorite sports fan. This week, HC South Carolina got the low-down from Will, and you’ll see exactly why he was chosen for our Campus Cutie!

Nickname: Pledge

Age: 20

Hometown: Hilton Head, SC

Major: Political Science

Greek Life: Sigma Chi

Favorite Movie: The Boondock Saints

Favorite Quote: “I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick a**. And I’m all out of bubblegum.” – Roddy Piper, They Live

Woman Crush Wednesday: Kate Upton

HCSC: What do you look for most in a girl?

WM: A big personality. I like girls that are generally outgoing and ambitious, because I know I’ll never be bored with them.

HCSC: Where would you take a girl on the first date?

WM: Hunter Gatherer on Main Street.

HCSC: Do you have a favorite pick-up line?

WM: I hate pick-up lines; I’d rather just have a normal conversation with a girl and be myself.

HCSC: Where do you see yourself in the future?

WM: Holding a public office position. It’s important for me to make a difference in my life and the lives of those around me. 

HCSC: What’s a cool fact about you? 

WM: I have a scar on my face from a freak climbing accident when I was younger. It’s a great conversation starter. Kind of. 

Alpha Delta Pi, Broadcast Journalism, College Football, Olympics, Pugs, Mexican Food www.thegarnetdiaries.com