Why We’re Obsessed With…GHD’s Eclipse Flat Iron

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Look like another flat iron to you? Wrong. This one actually improves the health of your hair. Now I’ve got your attention! Let me introduce you to one of the smartest stylers around: GHD’s Eclipse Flat Iron. This tool is equipped with sensors to maintain a temperature of 365 degrees from root to tip, and allows you to style your hair in half the time without compromising its health.

“The innovative sensors in GHD’s styler automatically detect any fluctuations in temperature, so the plates won’t cool down midway through your hair shaft, and since the heat remains uniform throughout your primping process, you can tackle a large section in one pass with minimal damage. Less heat (and passes of the iron) means your hair maintains its natural moisture, making it stronger” – InStyle Magazine.

Almost forgot – this beauty automatically switches off after 30 minutes so no more last minute texts to your room mate begging them to turn off your straightener before your dorm catches on fire.

Gillian Kerner

South Carolina

Sophomore at the real USC (go cocks). Media Arts/Advertising Major. I like pretending I'm a southerner (shoutout to the 203), leftovers and getting favorites on my tweets. Yeah, I said what you secretly think.