What Starbucks Drink You Are Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Ever stare at the Starbucks menu looking for your new favorite drink? Check out what we think you most resemble based on your zodiac sign! And hopefully, you’ll find the new go-to drink!

Aries – Pumpkin Spice Latte

Confident, energetic and ready to lead, Aries is always starting the newest trends – just like the pumpkin spice latte! PSL was never planned to become a yearly staple or inspire literally thousands of other drinks and foods, and yet here we are only five years later. As the first sign in the zodiac, Aries is courageous, eccentric and doesn’t care what other people will say!

Taurus – Black Coffee

Like the well-known quality that Tauruses are stubborn, so is that plain black, hot coffee! As the proud, blatant flavor of black coffee, Tauruses are proud of who they are and ready to take on the day. Warmhearted and passionate, these girls make great friends who are always there for you.

Gemini – Blonde Café Americano

Like the two personalities of a Gemini – the Blonde Café Americano offers the sweet, light taste from a blonde roast, but the classic reliable espresso of the Americano. Geminis have a more serious thoughtful side but are always able to bring out the fun anytime, anywhere.

Cancer – Very Berry Hibiscus Lemonade Refresher

Just like the creativity of a berry-flavored yet still highly caffeinated drink, so are Cancers! Emotional and loyal, Cancers are always there to pick you up and down. Artsy like the Insta posts of this fun-colored drink and highly imaginative like the combination of flavors, these girls are great at pow-wows and making others feel better!

Leo – Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte

Leos are always extra, but fully confident and accepting about it! Strong like the matcha taste and sweet like the latte base, Leos are ready to take on any challenges in their way and spending all of their free time constantly laughing with friends!

Virgo – Cold Brew

Virgos are modest and reliable, and what’s more reliable than a classic cold brew? Virgos are always there to give logical advice and support their friends. Just as a cold brew is always classic and sweet and comes in all different forms, so are Virgos!

Libra – Teavana Shaken Iced Pina Colada Tea Infusion

This black tea and coconut milk combo feel like those happy hour summer days – where Libras thrive being social and spending time with those they love. Known for their peacemaking skills and easygoing persona, Libras resemble this tropical, chill drink.

Scorpio – Hot Chocolate

Determined yet emotional, powerful yet passionate; if a Scorpio was a drink they would be Hot Chocolate! Strong and sweet, just like hot chocolate, Scorpios are great at being leaders and making lifelong friends.

Sagittarius – Maple Pecan Frappuccino

Open minded and always generous, nothing says Sagittarius like the Maple Pecan Frap! Sweet, unique. They’re respectful of everyone and always enthusiastic about meeting new people and places. Like this frap’s flavorful new mix between summer and fall, Sagittariuses enjoy every aspect and time in their life and are always curious about the world around them.

Capricorn – Iced Green Tea

Masters of self-control and responsibility, Capricorns are able to get sh*t done so that they can spend time with their family and friends also. Disciplined, traditional and sweet, Capricorns resemble the Iced Green Tea.

Aquarius – Café Mocha

Fun and goofy, yet philosophical and intellectual thinkers, Aquariuses most resemble the Cafe Mocha. The mocha is a great mix between sweet and intense, fun yet serious, and spontaneous and classic. Just like this dependable and rational drink choice, so is the personality of an Aquarius.

Pisces – Evolution Fresh Orange

Evolution Fresh Orange are those artsy juices in the fridge right before you order – full of fresh oranges, vitamin C and a refreshing texture and taste. Pisces are compassionate, artistic, gentle and wise. Like this drink, which has zero added sweeteners or flavors, Pisces will stand strong despite their kind personality and take zero of your bullsh*t. 

These drinks were written in the stars(bucks)! 

From New Jersey Student at the University of South Carolina
Bri Hamlin

South Carolina '19

Hello, it's Bri (to the tune of Adele please). I am a senior at USC Columbia and am not currently thirty, flirty, and thriving, but twenty-one, anxious, and trying will sure do.