What Gifts To Get Your Friends, Based on Their Zodiac Signs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

The holiday season can be extremely stressful, especially when you’re in college. We’re already pressed for time and can’t sit around thinking about presents all day (no matter how much we’d rather do that than study). This holiday season, let us help you with your holiday shopping! We’ll save you the hassle of thinking of ideas with perfect gifts for each zodiac sign. These amazing items will win the heart of everyone on your list this year!

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Aries love adventure and definitely value experiences over material things. This year, give your Aries the gift of excitement with a gift card for something like rock climbing. If that’s a little out of your price range, try taking your Aries to a local hiking trail. They’ll appreciate the one-on-one time and thought you’ve put into your gift.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Give your hotheaded Taurus the gift of relaxation. Try checking out Lush for some much needed bath bombs. You can even add to the tranquility with a nice candle. You can also grab our favorite stress relief candle from Bath and Body Works.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Give this social butterfly a gift she can use with her whole squad! Your Gemini will love Cards Against Humanity because she will be able to hang with all her BFFs. This sign also has a strong inner-child, so they will love this grown-up game!

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Cancers love everything soft and snuggly. This year give them the perfect accessory to a Netflix binge – a super cozy blanket. Want to do something more personalized? Try one of these adorable animal onesies.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Leos love to be the center of attention. Let them shine this year with a super sparkly gift! Check out this list from Cosmo of the best glitter gifts for your BFF this year.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

Virgos are meticulous and love to organize. Let them keep all their thoughts together with everything they need to create their own bullet journal.  Do they already have a bullet journal? That’s no surprise. Check out this list of super cool additions you can get them to take their journal to a whole new level!

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Libra is the sign of love. Help them strengthen their relationship with a Date Night in a Box. Is your Libra single? Have no fear! You can still take advantage of their love of love! Try taking them to the latest romantic comedy, or better yet, watch a classic romantic comedy at home!

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Scorpios love a good mystery! Let them play detective this holiday season with a mystery novel. One of our favorites is The Girl in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware. Not the reading type? Try movie tickets to Murder on the Orient Express!

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

A Sagittarius radiates positivity and optimism. Help them let everyone know with a Good Vibes Only product. You can have your pick of everything from signs to t-shirts!

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

The always-practical Capricorn will love a versatile gift. Try the Flowering Monogram Pouch from Anthropologie. They’ll appreciate that they can use it for make-up, pens and pencils or even coins!

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

Each Aquarius is certainly one-of-a-kind. Embrace their originality this holiday season with a unique gift. Try these Star Sunnies from Topshop. Another great idea for the Aquarius in your life is a funky pair of socks. Modcloth has a wide variety to choose from that will surely win the heart of any Aquarius!

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Any Pisces is known to be a dreamer. Help them record and reflect on their dreams with a dream journal. Add a little something extra with a super cute dream catcher. Who doesn’t need a cute addition to their bedroom?

Alex is a Public Relations major at the University of South Carolina. She is an avid napper, a lover of guacamole and an Office enthusiast.
SC Contributor

South Carolina